How do we use personal information?
- To respond to your queries and comments and meet your requests.
- To send information on changes to our terms and policies. Since this information may be important for your use of "Educators" website, to complete purchases, whether through credit cards or bank transfers.
- Provide the right customer service for you.
- Use the geographical location of your device to provide delivery and shipping services.
Educators’ users have the choice to subscribe to our newsletters of news, offers, and discounts that we offer constantly. However, if you do not want to receive our emails, you can simply press "I don't want to receive them any more" button at the bottom of the email or contact us at the following email: email@example.com, so that we delete your email address from our mailing list. In order to do so, please send your email address in the content of your message and write, "Unsubscribe to the mailing list" in the address, so that we can change your account settings and not cancel your subscription in full.
But if you want to unsubscribe, all you should do is sending an email titled with “Account Cancel”, and directly we will delete your account and your personal information within 28 days.
Cookies is a small part of information that is sent to the web browser be the server in order to allow the browser to collect the data. Most of the servers allow stopping using the cookies. If you want to know more about this, please refer to the “Help List” in your own browser. However, some of the cookies are important for us in order to provide you with the services you requested, and stopping cookies will prevent you from using our digital rights. For example, we save the cookies and other similar technologies and use them:
- To improve your experience as a user and to ensure the total quality.
- To recognize you when visiting Educators.
- To control and study your browsing methods in the website, and to create your demographic file and provide you with the most convenient service for you (Convenient recommendations and offers related to your desires).
- To analyze consuming habits of the content, for example, programs have been seen, reading the content, and used devices, etc.
- To provide, customize, evaluate, and improve our ads and marketing.
By using Educators web services, you agree upon our cookies.
To ensure a safe payment and the personal information on the web, Educators use Protocol Technology “SSL”.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell or trade your personal information or transfer it in any way. However, this does not include trusted third parties that help us operate the website, do business, or serve you as long as they are committed to keeping your information confidential.
Use of website by minors
We offer stories, tools and publications for children purchased by adults. In order to protect children's privacy, we request parental consent from users who have not yet reached the specified age of majority and wish to make a reservation or request.
We may make changes to this policy. Any changes we may make to our Privacy Protection Policy apply from the moment the reviewed privacy protection policy is posted on the website. Your use of the website after these changes means that you agree to the reviewed Privacy Protection Policy.
We are always here to answer your questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer service team.
Educators for paper and digital publications
Saudi Arabia, P.O.Box 55370 Riyadh 11534
Working Days: Sunday-Thursday
Working Hours: 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. Saudi Time